PB Chubby Pizookie
Peanut Butter Cookie Day is just around the corner, so whip up a shareable peanutty Pizzokie stuffed with Chubby Snacks! What’s a pizookie you ask? A pizookie is the love child of your favorite childhood foods...pizza and cookies, but we’ve added in your the nostalgia of your lunchbox PB&J with the addition of Chubby Snacks! Go ahead dig in as if it’s a single serve… we won’t tell.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Generously grease a 9 inch cast iron pan or pie pan.
2. In the base of a stand mixer or bowl, combine peanut butter, butter and sugar. Mix until light and fluffy.
3. Add milk and vanilla, mixing to combine.
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt until combined.
5. Fold in peanuts.
6. Add ½ dough to the pan, pressing into an even layer.
7. Evenly distribute Chubby Snacks PB&Js.
8. Top with remaining dough and blueberries, pressing firmly to cover the Chubby pieces
9. Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Dig in!